In this show, Melissa Riberio shared her journey as a diversity candidate and now a diversity champion and leader. She shared how companies should embrace and thrive in diversity. She shared some quick tips/tricks for businesses and leaders to create a more inclusive workforce.
Across my global career, Melissa has had the opportunity to serve as a change catalyst and people development expert to establish strong workplace cultures that attract and retain high-performing talent and level up internal capabilities into collaborative, powerhouse teams worldwide.
As a trusted advisor for CEOs and executive teams, Melissa also helps elevate their internal brands, visibility, and loyalty across the company.
1:09 Melissa’s journey.
7:32 What is it like to be a woman leader?
13:04 Strategies for career growth for women leaders.
18:33 Tips for career development.
23:17 Surviving in a diverse work environment.
30:23:00 The growth of the HR function in the last two decades.
36:02:00 The relevance of HR in the future.
40:52:00 Work from home, gig, freelance.
45:36:00 Events and HR.
48:08:00 Rapid fire.
50:55:00 Melissa’s success mantra.
53:09:00 Closing remarks.
Here’s the GPS for the questions (These are just the boundaries questions to give a rough journey for the conversation):
Segment 1: Lead-in
1. Starter: Give your starter pitch 1 point that you wish as a central theme.
2. Vishal briefly introduce guest
Segment 2: State of organizations
3. What is the state of organizations today?
4. How to control an organization when the control lies outside[pandemic]
5. How is automation impacting the state of organizations?
6. What does it mean to learn/develop a worker, in the age of work?
7. How you make an impact in your current company as well as previous companies?
8. How do you build a high-performing team?
9. Throughout your career, what were the moments or occasions that built the leader, the influencer?
10. What are some common traits that you see inspirational leaders have?
11. How to handle toxic leadership?
12. People get hired for culture but leave for managers, how to bridge the gap?
13. Who is your inspirational role model when it comes to leaders leading organizations into the future?
Segment 3: Rapid Fire [Say what comes to your mind quickly]
14 a. #FutureOfWork
14 b. #Technology
14 c. #Leadership
14 d. #RemoteWork
14 e. #Equity
14 f. #Diversity
14 g. #Legislature
14 h. #JobsOfFuture
14 i. #FutureOfLearning
14 j. #Something exciting
14 k. #Things that keep you up at night?
Segment 4: Your personal journey
15. What are 1-3 best practices that you think are the key to success in your journey?
16. Do you have any favorite read?
17. As a closing remark, what would you like to tell our audience?
TAO is building the World’s largest and AI-powered Skills Universe and Community powering career development platform empowering some of the World’s largest communities/organizations. Learn more at https://TAO.ai
Work Pod takes you on the journey with leaders, experts, academics, authors, and change-makers designing the future of work, workers, and the workplace.
WorkPod is managed by Work2.org, a #FutureOfWork community for HR and Organization architects and leaders.
Sponsorship / Guest Request should be directed to email@example.com
#FutureofWork #Work2.0 #Work2dot0 #Leadership #Growth #Org2dot0 #Work2 #Org2